- Associate Professor of Orthodontics. Bauru Dental School and Hospital for Rehabilitation of Craniofacial Anomalies, University of São Paulo.
- MSc and PhD at Bauru Dental School, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Research Fellowship at Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, USA and University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.
- President of the Postgraduation Committee of the Hospital for Rehabilitation of Craniofacial Anomalies from 2011 to 2017
- Currently she is President of the Foundation of Bauru Dental Education, Bauru, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Research topics: Interceptative Orthodontics, Cleft lip and palate, maxillary expansion, dental anomalies and digital images
MODULE 1 - PRELIMINARY PROGRAM Ecpca Course MODULE 1
DAY 3 – February 25, 2023 -ORTHODONTICS IN THE PERMANENT DENTITION
Chair: Akhter Husain (India)
ORTHODONTICS IN THE PERMANENT DENTITION
Non-surgical Treatment of Sagittal Maxillary Hypoplasia and class III in CLP patients:
- New approaches to class III treatment and mandibular growth control with TADs
Eric Liou - Taiwan – 20’
- Long term results after Treatment with De Clerk bone anchors
Daniela Garib - Brazil – 15’
- Long term results with a modified Alt-Ramec technique with TADs
Maria Costanza Meazzini – Italy – 15’
Management of dental impaction in Clefts, the importance of 3D diagnosis
Cristina Incorvati - Italy – 10’
DISCUSSION - 15’
Management of missing lateral incisors: when should we close the space, when should we keep it?
Bert Braumann – Germany – 15’
Management of missing lateral incisors : Biomechanical considerations
Susanna Botticelli - Denmark – 15’
Camouflage compensatory orthodontic treatment: indications, management, limits
Agneta Karsten - Sweden – 20’
Aligner therapy in cleft lip and palate orthodontics: advantages and disadvantages
Maria Costanza Meazzini, Chiara Tortora - Italy – 10’
The coordination between orthodontics and Prosthodontics and Aesthetic Dentistry in CLP
Carlo Aletti, Luca Pavesi – Italy – 15’
DISCUSSION - 15’